Re: can't control + right arrow in Outlook 2013

matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...>

Hi,  Sounds like a repair of jaws maybe in order.

Matthew

On 7/29/19 12:27 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
Oops, here's an update, looks like there is still a problem,
My friend writes:

I called Freedom Scientific and they did delete something that ws corrupted in outlook. They only partially fixed the problem but now I can't even proofread my own messages for spelling mistakes or something like that. Now I'm more frustr4ated than ever! I'm ready to give up jaws and go badck to NVDA.

Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] can't control + right arrow in Outlook 2013

Hi Matthew and All,
I was about to write the list on this, and sounds like you are spot-on.
She worked with someone at FS this morning, who did an Outlook repair and it fixed the problem.
Strange though that the problem was evident in Jaws, but not in NVDA.
Glenn

Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 10:55 AM

Hi,
Is there a way to repair office through programs and features? That might fix it. I think someone on another tech list is experiencing this problem. Thanks.