From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 1:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] windows live essentials 2011

this is for wlm 2012.
i think i got it going.
if converssations is disabled go to the sort by and check sort by date. then go
to conversations to see if it is now enabled. open this and turn conversations
on. if you go back to the sort by pull down it will be changed from date to
date/conversations.
all the spelling options are in the applications pull down, options , mail.
then go to the spelling control tab. all the options are in there.