Re: can't control + right arrow in Outlook 2013

Larry Volk

Did she try using the jaws key plus right arrow, that’s what I use mostly?

Larry

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: July 28, 2019 11:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] can't control + right arrow in Outlook 2013

I should add that she does not have this problem with NVDA.

She said nothing was added other than Outlook2013, and the guy at the Microsoft disability department installed it for her.

Glenn

Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2019 11:06 PM

Hi,

A friend has Jaws, Outlook 2013, and Windows 10.

Her eMail has just started not allowing her to use control + right arrow through words in eMail.

I had her try insert + 6 on the number pad and try maximizing the eMail program and the message window, but those ideas did not help.

Any ideas?

Thanks.