Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2019 11:38 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] wlm message list

I am using the wlm 2012 on this win 10 machine. I do not like the way that messages are presented. It only shows the subject and if there is a reply to the message the name of the replier is listed under. If I delete the first message all subsequent replies are also deleted. I have been  looking for settings to change and do not see anything that will help. Any suggestions?

Thanks

---
Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com