Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2019 4:56 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Folder view in Windows Explorer

I finally got Windows 10 upgraded to version 1903 and I'm running the
latest version of JAWS 2019.

Perhaps it was like this before I upgraded to 1903 and I just didn't
notice, but the folder view for my downloads folder seems messed up.
First, when I enter the folder, JAWS says something about "today
expanded" and the files are not listed in alphabetical order. How do I
change the view so that I get a detail view with the subfolders listed
first in alphabetical order then the files, also in alphabetical order?

Jeff