Folder view in Windows Explorer

Audiobookfan

I finally got Windows 10 upgraded to version 1903 and I'm running the latest version of JAWS 2019.

Perhaps it was like this before I upgraded to 1903 and I just didn't notice, but the folder view for my downloads folder seems messed up. First, when I enter the folder, JAWS says something about "today expanded" and the files are not listed in alphabetical order. How do I change the view so that I get a detail view with the subfolders listed first in alphabetical order then the files, also in alphabetical order?

Jeff