Re: 2 Part Word Question

Hamit Campos

Ooooo I so want the MSI Trident X my homy. But that's for off list if you wish to shair with me which MSI you have and stuff. Back to the topic at hand if a desktop and even a laptop if 2 yeears oldthat's a little too early for this. Again maybe it's just aging faster. My PCs have don  this at 5. The 1 that  does it most is from 2007 so to be expected I guess. Oh you know what else does this not responding thing now I think of it? Chicken Nugget. It too has done this.

On 7/26/2019 11:20 AM, Larry Volk wrote:

My computer is about 2-3 years old, it’s an MSI.

Larry

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: July 26, 2019 8:54 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] 2 Part Word Question

How old are your guys's computers? I really see this on super mad old computers. Thanks be on to God I've not seen the not responding thing with word but have with Windows Media Player File exploreo and on a real real old PC even JAWS itself. lol

On 7/26/2019 10:44 AM, Larry Volk wrote:

I too have seen the same problem ‘not responding’ but I get it with Windows Media player and last night while renaming a file the ‘file not responding’ message came up. As for the Windows Media Player I spent many hours with Microsoft, right up to the top level technician and the problem was never resolved. So I too would like to know if there is a solution to this problem.

Larry