Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] 2 Part Word Question

Hi.

Regarding your first question, I’m guessing that the method Ann posted the other day will be the most convenient. Cut the entire document and paste it into Notepad, and then re-copy it back to your Word document. Note that you will lose all formatting. In my case, I have my word documents set at my chosen default for line-spacing, etc., so the most I need worry about is italicizing, bolding, etc. Still, there are times when this method is too drastic.

That “Word is not responding” message is all too familiar. I have no remedy beyond pressing alt-F4 and then waiting for a new message to appear offering to close the program. I accept and start over. All the more reason to ensure you back up your files and that you regularly save open files.