Re: new Nuance vocalizer voices version

Casey

Hi can you send a sample of the new Evan voice to the list so we can hear what it sounds like.

When i looked at the voices I didn't see A Evan voice in the US English voices.

On 7/26/2019 7:51 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
go to www.atguys.com and under the screen reader voices section download a 7 day trial of vocalizer sapi5 voices, install and run the 7 day trial. reload jaws. then choose sapi5 and the vocalizer voices you installed will appear there. they also work with narrator on windows10. When you pay the $115 for your license, you get full access to all voices and all languages, install and uninstall as many or as few voices as you wish at any time using the vocalizer voice manager that gets installed when you install the 7 day trial.
--

Casey