Re: 2 Part Word Question

Hamit Campos

How old are your guys's computers? I really see this on super mad old computers. Thanks be on to God I've not seen the not responding thing with word but have with Windows Media Player File exploreo and on a real real old PC even JAWS itself. lol

On 7/26/2019 10:44 AM, Larry Volk wrote:

I too have seen the same problem ‘not responding’ but I get it with Windows Media player and last night while renaming a file the ‘file not responding’ message came up. As for the Windows Media Player I spent many hours with Microsoft, right up to the top level technician and the problem was never resolved. So I too would like to know if there is a solution to this problem.

Larry

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of jyandt.martin@...
Sent: July 26, 2019 8:02 AM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [jaws-users] 2 Part Word Question

Morning all.

I have a 2 part question regarding Word 13, Using Jaws 2018 and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop.

First, if a word document has multiple tables, and I want to remove them all, is there a way to do this all at once, or do I have to do them one at a time systematically?

Second, what would cause a word document to stop working, and I get the message: Word is not responding, and what would be a remedy? Thanks in advance.

Jerry