Re: 2 Part Word Question

Larry Volk

I too have seen the same problem ‘not responding’ but I get it with Windows Media player and last night while renaming a file the ‘file not responding’ message came up. As for the Windows Media Player I spent many hours with Microsoft, right up to the top level technician and the problem was never resolved. So I too would like to know if there is a solution to this problem.

Larry

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of jyandt.martin@...
Sent: July 26, 2019 8:02 AM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [jaws-users] 2 Part Word Question

Morning all.

I have a 2 part question regarding Word 13, Using Jaws 2018 and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop.

First, if a word document has multiple tables, and I want to remove them all, is there a way to do this all at once, or do I have to do them one at a time systematically?

Second, what would cause a word document to stop working, and I get the message: Word is not responding, and what would be a remedy? Thanks in advance.

Jerry