From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: July 25, 2019 6:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Jaws 2019 and Desktop shortcut keys

Hi Richard,

Running Windows 10 Pro & J2019, the only time my shortcut keystrokes don't work is when Malwarebytes is running.  MWB has this window called, Malwarebytes Tray Application, that, for lack of a better term, lays over the top of other screens, but the weird thing about this page, or whatever it is, is that it's invisible to the sighted people, but is seen by screenreading programs.  Several months ago I demonstrated this fact to a nonbelieving MWB tech support person by the way of a screen shareing session and they were able to get rid of this page in Windows 7, but not in Windows 10.  I've read about others with the same issue you're having and I do hope they join in with you since not being able to use your shortcut keystrokes can be very irritating.

Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 1:54 PM

Subject: [jaws-users] Jaws 2019 and Desktop shortcut keys

I've begun a conversation with Eric Damery from Freedom Scientific about the issue I have on my home computer with Jaws 2019 blocking my use of my desktop shortcut keys.
If anyone else is experiencing this, could you please write both Eric and myself?  At this point, I'm a loan voice on this one.
Eric's email is EDamery@...

My address is: richardturner42@...

Richard

Arthur C. Clarke's third law says: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
(Sent from the magical iPhone SE)
www.turner42.com