From: Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 3:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Jaws and Removal of Tables

If you copy/paste the Word doc into Notepad, the
table formatting will go away but the information will be saved.

In Word, while in the table, press alt+j, then l,
then v to remove the table structure but leave the text.
At 02:36 PM 7/23/2019, you wrote:
Yes. Now there is another problem. Within some of the tables is text that I need to keep. So, what is the process for keeping the text, which I know is contradictory to my previous inquiry. Sorry.