Re: Jaws and Removal of Tables

Glenn / Lenny

Also, maybe I didn't mention it, but control + windows + K places a mark.
Glenn

Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Jaws and Removal of Tables

If you use the  temp place marker, you can put a place marker and go to where you want to stop selecting and press insert + space bar and the letter M, and that selects up to where you are, then you can press delete.
To get to where you want to stop selecting, just use the normal navigation keys before you press insert + space bar and then M.
HTH.
Glenn
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 2:36 PM

Yes. Now there is another problem. Within some of the tables is text that I need to keep. So, what is the process for keeping the text, which I know is contradictory to my previous inquiry. Sorry.