Re: Question About Crome

Hamit Campos

Now Bob's started this thread, along with this that Bob's experiencing Does JAWS keep auto scrulling to the top or back up a few lines on pages? For instance on youtube. I have it where it goes to the media buttons on me when I want and have gotten it to the like and dis like buttons. Even on Dell it keeps moving on me too.

On 7/23/2019 11:32 AM, Robert Ringwald wrote:
Windows 10
Latest Jaws

Whenever I go to the internet using crome, other things pop up which gets in the way of what I am trying to look up. How can I stop this from happening?

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) radio station K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
Go Dodgers