Re: Pinning to the task bar

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Bob,

On the top row of the numpad the Numpad slash is directly to the right of the Numlock On & off button, directly above the #8 key.

From: Onwardbob
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Pinning to the task bar

Mike I know where the "slash" is, but where is the "NUM PAD SLASH"

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG

From: David Bailes
Hi,
you can drag them to another location using the Jaws cursor:
1. Move to the program's button that you want to move.
2. Press Insert + Numpad Minus to route the Jaws Cursor to the PC cursor,
and then press Insert + Numpad Slash to lock the left mouse button, in other
words, start holding it down.
3. Press Numpad Plus to switch back to using the PC cursor, and then press
either Left Arrow or Right Arrow the number of times which is the number of
positions which you want to move the program either to the left or right
respectively. This moves the PC cursor to the position where you want the
program
to end up.
4. Press Insert + Numpad Minus to route the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor,
and press Insert + Numpad Slash to unlock the left mouse button, in other
words,
stop holding it down.
5. Finally, press Numpad Plus to switch back to the PC cursor.
David.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Usually, the reason is that
somebody screwed up.