Re: [External] Re: [jaws-users] Pinning to the task bar
Above the 8 on the num padtoggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Steve Cook, CPM
Assistive Technology Consultant
SC Commission for the Blind
1430 Confederate avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
Office: (803) 898-8788
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Onwardbob via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 10:27 AM
Subject: [External] Re: [jaws-users] Pinning to the task bar
Mike I know where the "slash" is, but where is the "NUM PAD SLASH"
BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 6:38 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Pinning to the task bar
Other than deleting them all and pasting them in the order you want the only way I've found is using Drag and Drop. 2 different ways of dragging and dropping are below.
Use the key strokes, (CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH) for Drag and Drop .
This is used to drag items from one location and drop them in another.
Position the JAWS Cursor on the item you wish to move and press
PAD SLASH. You can leave the JAWS Cursor active, or you can switch to the PC Cursor. JAWS will keep speaking as you navigate. Once you have positioned the JAWS or PC Cursor in the location to which you would like to move the item, press CTRL+INSERT+NUM PAD SLASH again, and the item will be moved to the position of the active cursor.
From: David Bailes
you can drag them to another location using the Jaws cursor:
1. Move to the program's button that you want to move.
2. Press Insert + Numpad Minus to route the Jaws Cursor to the PC cursor, and then press Insert + Numpad Slash to lock the left mouse button, in other words, start holding it down.
3. Press Numpad Plus to switch back to using the PC cursor, and then press either Left Arrow or Right Arrow the number of times which is the number of positions which you want to move the program either to the left or right respectively. This moves the PC cursor to the position where you want the program to end up.
4. Press Insert + Numpad Minus to route the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor, and press Insert + Numpad Slash to unlock the left mouse button, in other words, stop holding it down.
5. Finally, press Numpad Plus to switch back to the PC cursor.
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go dodgers!
I believe that everything happens for a reason. Usually, the reason is that somebody screwed up.
----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Turner <mailto:email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 6:13 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Pinning to the task bar
Is there a way to check and perhaps rearrange the order of things that are pinned to the task bar?
Check out my web site at: https://gcc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.turner42.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7CSteve.Cook%40sccb.sc.gov%7Ce1d6ecbd3633440dff2e08d70eb0aa23%7Ce9f8d01480d84f27b0d6c3d6c085fcdd%7C1%7C0%7C636994024240149977&sdata=OAhtNDzGYzWOh67AjAewj76itYpfqevWfGkFnO0Asow%3D&reserved=0 <https://gcc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.turner42.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7CSteve.Cook%40sccb.sc.gov%7Ce1d6ecbd3633440dff2e08d70eb0aa23%7Ce9f8d01480d84f27b0d6c3d6c085fcdd%7C1%7C0%7C636994024240149977&sdata=MfJnD8WcF8kL4A43r0OcBQVKQVKQ2QyQyBFXDTE3RAk%3D&reserved=0>
"The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying. There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59