Re: Pinning to the task bar

Alan Robbins

Last I knew, and that was a couple of Win 10 versions ago, only way to rearrange was to unpin then pin in order one wanted them to appear.

Al

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Babcock
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 9:28 AM
To: jaws-users-list <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Pinning to the task bar

tapping the applications key on an icon within the start menu should present you with an option to pin an icon to the taskbar.

Then, leveraging your Windows key +1-0, dependent on the location of the icon within the taskbar, will allow you to quickly launch that icon.

Tapping Windows key plus the letter t, will let you quickly cycle through the icons on your taskbar, to determine what order they are in for using the previously mentioned key stroke.

I would love information about reorganizing icons in the taskbar, to allow me to be more efficient.

Hope you're well

On Jul 22, 2019 at 6:13 AM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Is there a way to check and perhaps rearrange the order of things that are pinned to the task bar?

Richard