Re: Tabs on web Pages

Justin Williams

Put your hand on the top right of your numpad. 


the first button is the jaws cursor. 


The second button, one below that, is about twice as long.  That, is your PC key.





From: [] On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 4:25 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Tabs on web Pages


What is the PC curser key please?



From: <> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: 09 July 2019 00:45
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Tabs on web Pages


Hi Andy,
When I press enter on a Tab I get the same sound as I get when I open an edit field, so I press the PC cursor key to close the so called edit field and
then I can arrow or tab through the options.  You can also try a left mouse click on the tabs.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!
If at first you DO succeed, try not to look astonished!

----- Original Message -----

From: Andy

Sent: Monday, July 08, 2019 4:09 PM

Subject: [jaws-users] Tabs on web Pages


I am noticing that more and more web pages are using tabs on the page to organize their content. For example, a restaurant menu web page may have tabs for breakfast, lunch items, etc.  When I hit ENTER or the spacebar to access a tab, I find that i can't read any of the items within the tab, or navigate within the tab.  What keystrokes do I need to use to work with these tabs?




Join to automatically receive all group messages.