Re: Question Jaws Caps

Robert Ringwald

I don’t know which voice I am using. It is a computer voice, probably dec talk.

-Bob

From: Hamit Campos
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2019 10:03 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Question Jaws Caps

What voice are you using? Is it not pitch shifting? Even Elequence shifts.

On 7/21/2019 1:01 PM, Robert Ringwald wrote:
Jaws 2019
Win 10
WLM 12
Word 10

When typing in WLM and Word, and reading back with arrow keys, I cannot tell what letters are upper case. This often results in typing a sentence, or even more, in upper case.

How can I tell when I am typing in upper case?
How can I tell which letters are upper case when reviewing what I have written with the arrow keys?

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) radio station K6YBV
www.ringwald.com