To: Jaws
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2019 10:01 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Question Jaws Caps

Jaws 2019
Win 10
WLM 12
Word 10

When typing in WLM and Word, and reading back with arrow keys, I cannot tell what letters are upper case. This often results in typing a sentence, or even more, in upper case.

How can I tell when I am typing in upper case?
How can I tell which letters are upper case when reviewing what I have written with the arrow keys?

Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) radio station K6YBV
www.ringwald.com