Re: Please remind me how I can access the addressbooks in Outlook 10.

Mr. Ed

You can also do the ctrl + shift + B to get to your contact. Tab once and then you are in the list of contact. Then you can just arrow down the list.

Mr. Ed

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rebecca Lineberger
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 2:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Please remind me how I can access the addressbooks in Outlook 10.

There are several ways to get to contacts.

1.  The fastest, press control-3 (on top of the keyboard)

Or,

2. Press

control-y

Press c until you hear

Contacts.

Press enter.

Arrow through the contacts using the right or left arrow keys.

Note that you cannot do either from inside an open message.

To get back to your inbox, press control-1.