From: "Mike B" <mb69mach1@fastmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] usb bluetooth dongle and jaws lost speech

Hi Leonard,

It sounds like your Jaws dongle is being seen as a soundcard by your
computer. Have you updated your dongle with the latest J2019 dongle file?
If not, you'll need to contact VFO / Fs and have it emailed to you. I don't
know if one has to do with the other, and this is the first time I've heard
about this behavior by a dongle. Hopefully someone will have an definitive
answer for you.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Usually, the reason is that
somebody screwed up.