From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: July 20, 2019 5:06 PM
To: Jaws
Subject: [jaws-users] usb bluetooth dongle and jaws lost speech

I have a USB Bluetooth dongle for my older Gateway laptop. I am using
Windows 7 and Jaws 2019. When I plug the Dongle in to a USB port I get
no Jaws speech unless I connect my bluetooth headphones. I also have a
focus 40 Braille display connected with USB which still works with Jaws
when the Dongle is connected. Is there something in Jaws settings I can
change so I don't have to keep unplugging the Dongle? The device is
small and I am afraid I will put it down somewhere and won't be able to
locate it.

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs, and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."