Re: Please remind me how I can access the addressbooks in Outlook 10.

Judy Jones <sonshines59@...>

This is awesome information, thank you.

Judy

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rebecca Lineberger
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 3:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Please remind me how I can access the addressbooks in Outlook 10.

Learn something every day.  Smile.

I did not have the name only checkbox checked.  Now it is, for future possible use.

But names do have to be in the contacts list for this to work.  As I said off-list

Perhaps what you might want—since you have not added names to your contacts is suggested contacts.  This is a list of all the addresses you’ve sent messages to.

But there’s no reason to go here, if your autofill is working.  Outlook will autofill using likely addresses you’ve used before whether they’re in your contacts or not.

If your autofill does not bring up a name you want, that you’ve sent to before, press

Control-k

For check names.  You can arrow down through that list and press enter.