Re: usb bluetooth dongle and jaws lost speech

Marie

I have a BT dongle and if you plug it in and have a BT device such as a headphone paired to the computer, the sound will be diverted to it. You could probably reroute the sound if you could access the sound mixer but once the bt is connected you must use it for the sound source.
Marie

From: Mike B
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 4:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] usb bluetooth dongle and jaws lost speech

Hi Leonard,

It sounds like your Jaws dongle is being seen as a soundcard by your computer.  Have you updated your dongle with the latest J2019 dongle file?  If not, you'll need to contact VFO / Fs and have it emailed to you.  I don't know if one has to do with the other, and this is the first time I've heard about this behavior by a dongle.  Hopefully someone will have an definitive answer for you.