From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rebecca Lineberger
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 12:44 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Please remind me how I can access the addressbooks in Outlook 10.

There are several ways to get to contacts.

1.  The fastest, press control-3 (on top of the keyboard)

Or,

2. Press

control-y

Press c until you hear

Contacts.

Press enter.

Arrow through the contacts using the right or left arrow keys.

Note that you cannot do either from inside an open message.

To get back to your inbox, press control-1.