Re: wlm 2012 check spelling

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

This sounds like a good tip. If it does not work, I would try to run a repair on WLM. If you have the installation file, just run it and you should get the option to do the repair. I have done this and I did not lose any setting, etc.
Marie

From: Robin Frost
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 6:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] wlm 2012 check spelling

Hi,
Not sure if this is the same but it’s worth a shot.  I recently experienced this in Office 365’s version as well. I almost abandoned Live Mail as a result and I’m sure some might advocate that at any rate regardless. But returning to the topic at hand. Go into Word and access its options and make sure auto correct is turned on.  I know, I know that’s not what you’re asking for and you might not even want to use it but trust me this is the only known way to revive the ability to do that which you wish. Try it and you might find that pleasantly the option to spell check in Live Mail revives.
Good luck and I hope that helps.
Take good care.
Robin