Re: Administrator Assistant Software

Cristóbal

What about the calendar function associated with a google account?

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 9:57 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Administrator Assistant Software

I have never come across any free software that will perform those tasks, sorry.

Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 9:24 AM

To: jaws-users-list

Subject: [jaws-users] Administrator Assistant Software

Morning all.

Using JAWS 2018, MS Office 13 and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop, can anyone tell me if there is a software program for performing Administrator Assistant duties i.e. setting appointments, etc.? I know that some of this can be created in Office, but was just wondering about a program already created to do these functions. I was on the JAWS Users website, under the programs and productivity pages, but did not find out anything regarding this inquiry. Thanks much.

Jerry

David Ferrin