Re: wlm 2012 cc and bcc

Janie Degenshein

You can also open a new message and press alt b and that is a toggle it will either add the cc/bc fields or remove them

Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] wlm 2012 cc and bcc

Lenny,
Are you trying to activate the BCC field?
If so, you can only do this in a new message, under view, press enter on BCC and that will enable it.
HTH.
Glenn

Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 1:17 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] wlm 2012 cc and bcc

I had no problem finding the settings for 2011.
Where do I find them for 2012? It is like the old shell and pea game.I have been looking for over an hour, I surrender!
---
Please visit my web page
: https://www.LennyMcHugh.com