Re: jaws & outlook2016

Van Lant, Robin

I have not tried it, but I would think you could simply go into one contact folder, do a Control A to select all then copy into the desired folder.  Outlook is usually pretty straight forward with that kind of thing.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of david
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 6:49 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] jaws & outlook2016

Good morning listers.

does anyone happen to know how to move contacts from one folder to another?

One of my clients had a friend help him upgrade his office 2007 to office 2016.

unfortunately, through the process, the program created another contact folder.

he now has 3 folders.

his gmail account contact folder, a contacts folder, and the newly created one. is there a way to move contacts to the gmail, or, contact folder?

in advance, thanks for the help.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114