From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimsan via Groups.Io
Sent: July 16, 2019 1:19
To: 'jaws' <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] continuously reading a pdf

Hi,

Adobe dc, jaws 2019 and latest windows 10 pro.

I am reading a manual in pdf form is it possible to read throughout the file without going to the next page if that makes sense?

I’m sure that wasn’t clear, so here’s what I am reading, it’s a manual for a musical keyboard I purchased, all I want to read is the description of the board, but it would seem that not much is on a page before going to the next page.

For example, one page will describe one six pack of keys on the board, then I need to go to the next page to read the next set of six keys. How can I just read all of that in one swoop.

Any thoughts is and always appreciated.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song