how to change jaws voice parameters on the fly

Mike Bernard

Hi everyone,

Hope everyones’ having a good week thus far. I already know that in order to adjust the rate in Jaws on the fly, the command is control plus ault plus either page up or page down, to make the voice speak slower or faster. However, I can’t remember how to change the pitch and/or volume on the fly, without having to have to go into the options dialog all the time. Are there commands for doing this? Thanks.

Mike

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s Hiphop, Or today’s slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

www.acbradio.org/interactive