jaws with decTalk access32 and speak-windows?

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...>

Hi,Does the latest jaws still work with the decTalk access32 speech synthesizer?

And also, I have several decTalk speak windows. These are notepad-type applications with built in decTalk so you can make it sing and stuff. Anyway using the jaws cursor on windows 10 32bit I cannot see the graphics for the play button and other controls with the jaws cursor. These speak windows came out around 1996 or so. The only one whose edit box works is the version 4.3 decTalk speak window.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10