From: "Mitchell via Groups.Io" <mitcharcherd=aol.com@groups.io>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:52 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Windows Clipboard,

Hi all
Does John’s 2018 work good with the new clipboard feature the snow in
windows 10
On Jul 11, 2019, at 4:07 PM, Mr. Ed <pinky14@...> wrote:

I copied a large prayer on the clip board. Jaws only read just part of it.
When I use Zoomtext to look at the text on the clip board I only can see
part of it. But if I paste it into word it is all there. When I tab around
all I have is the clear button. Also I cannot see all the text. So what am
I doing wrong. Any
suggestions.
Mr. Ed