From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Rogers
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Strange Voice behavior

I usually use the compact voice, as it seems clearer. But this time I switched to the premium.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 08:59:47 -0500
"Casey" <cwollner@...> wrote:

hI do you use the compact version of that voice or the high quality version of that voice.

On 7/11/2019 6:41 AM, Mike Rogers wrote:
I use the Vocalizer Nathan voice. This morning, as occasionally happens, when the computer boots up the elequence voice comes on and I have to go into the Jaws option menu and change it back to Nathan. Why is this happening? Using latest J-19 and windows 10.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

--
Casey