Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] adding a website to the wittlist

IE, sorry for all the lack of details.

Yes, I use chrome, but I should’ve mentioned I would like to do this for IE which I visit sites from there since chrome is terrible there.

I just remembered how to do it via IE as I am typing this so let me go getter done.

The google chrome suggestion, I’ll try at a later date.

Thanks bro!

Best regards,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...