From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Adrian Spratt
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2019 1:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] issue with chrome

As I hear the JAWS key identifier, which I bring up with JAWS key+1, the
JAWS key+escape command "repaints all currently displayed items on the
screen." It seems to be a kind of reset. I often find that pressing this
command after having already pressed F5 gives me the best results for
displaying and navigating a webpage.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>
<jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io> > On Behalf
Of
Don & Cher
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2019 1:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>

I have tried F5 often- with no change. What does the insert-escape do for
you?

Cher

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2019 3:10 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>

When this happens, I first press f5, then JAWS key with escape.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>
<jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io> > On Behalf
Of
james f hooper
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2019 12:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] issue with krome

Greetings guys using the latest jaws 2019 with windows 1903, when I pull
up a website using krome it just says blank any ideas?