Word 2016 "find"

Ann Byrne

windows 10, 1903
JAWS 2019 June version
Word 2016 retail
JAWS Word classic scripts.

When I press ctrl+f and type in the word 'team' and press enter, JAWS tells me 'not available in tables or spellcheck ..." or some other apps. then it says, "one of two". if I press enter on what is obviously the "find next" button, JAWS speaks the same message, with the addition of "two of two". It is finding the data. However, insert+c generates the same "not available" message. Escaping from the find dialog leaves the cursor on the word, selected.

How can I make JAWS tell me it has found the word and read the word in context???

Much thanks,

Ann