From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2019 1:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] issue with chrome

The key command insert + A will read the address.

If you do that, does it sound like the URL that you activated?

Also, what happens if you list links?

That one insert + F7

I have found when pages do this, listing links and escaping from the links list works.

It usually deposits Jaws at the bottom of the page, so you may need to do control + Home to get back to the top.

HTH.

Glenn