From: Andy
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2019 6:09 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Tabs on web Pages

I am noticing that more and more web pages are using tabs on the page to organize their content. For example, a restaurant menu web page may have tabs for breakfast, lunch items, etc.  When I hit ENTER or the spacebar to access a tab, I find that i can't read any of the items within the tab, or navigate within the tab.  What keystrokes do I need to use to work with these tabs?

Andy