Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2018 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Info about jaws

I really don't think so, that handing them something more to read is good.
Reading for sighted people takes time too, and if they really need information, you should be able to give them the URL without writing it down.
You only say, if you want the URL, I can give it to you at any time.
Because the URL is just
Freedom Scientific dot  com
Really, the interview is about your qualifications and not your tools, and you would do well to be considerate of that the fact that sighted folks may not want to read through papers.
They may not have experience with interviewing Blind folks, so they may not have anything to compare your interviewing skills, or lack there of,  to, with respect to other Blind individuals, but all people, Blind and sighted, have to learn how to handle an interview.
But like I wrote before, the interview is about your interpersonal skills and to find out about you, not about your tools, at least not in detail, because you haven't gotten the job yet, and if you don't get the job, then why do they want that information?
Handing them a piece of paper says
I really would rather not talk, but you can read this paper.
Have you done any mock interviews?
What state do you live in?
Your state rehab agency should train you in this first.

Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2018 11:08 AM

Thanks I am not talking about many pages but just one page so can see or give it to some one else such there PC people. Like I say as a person who can see the verbal info is good but having something in paper is good.