Online Backup Services

Geno Stone

This is a Jaws thing too:

“My Computer Works,” out of Arizona Provides not only back up of everything on your Machine, they offer Assisting services and teaching classes, something new this year. There is that price, yet, in my 6 years with them I find them a valued service. The last time I heard they are along with working with businesses, me and 8 other blind persons and other sighted clients.. Just so you know if this is something you want in setting up with them in a contract, yearly, you will have three icons from them on your desk. All speak English.. Gene/Geno, Portland, ME.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of james f hooper
Sent: Monday, July 8, 2019 8:57 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Online Backup Services

Is this the same as one drive?

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2019 7:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io

I use Open Drive.

It's 100 bucks a year for unlimited.

It has a secure folder that you will want to back up your critical stuff.

You will want to download their wizard and when you do that, you just sync folders on your computer and it keeps them backed up.

Glenn

Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2019 8:11 PM

Subject: [jaws-users] Online Backup Services

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend an online pc backup service that work well with Jaws. Downloaded and bought Idrive last night and find that I can’t figure out how to get Jaws to work with it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris