Re: Online Backup Services

Larry Volk

I’m too cheap to pay for a backup service, I just purchased an external drive and back up all my files to that.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: July 7, 2019 7:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Online Backup Services

I use Open Drive.

It's 100 bucks a year for unlimited.

It has a secure folder that you will want to back up your critical stuff.

You will want to download their wizard and when you do that, you just sync folders on your computer and it keeps them backed up.

Glenn

Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2019 8:11 PM

Subject: [jaws-users] Online Backup Services

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend an online pc backup service that work well with Jaws. Downloaded and bought Idrive last night and find that I can’t figure out how to get Jaws to work with it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris