From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf
Of Judy Jones
Sent: July 7, 2019 4:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] m.facebook.com on Google Chrome.

Hello, All,

The facebook site in the subject-line is the one I usually go to with great
resultswith Internet Explorer.

But accessing that this morning with Chrome, I could not find where to post.
It seems I could get to everything else, but could not post.

I normally don't go to the regular facebook site, as it seems so cluttered
to me but use the m.facebook.com site.

Please advise, and thanks.

Judy

"Embrace the day with its mercies and blessings."