Re: File Grouping

david

OK,

Give the following a try;

The, Group By, in the View menu needs to be changed.  Try the following:

1. Open your Downloads folder, or, your documents folder, and press, Control + spacebar, to make sure nothing is selected.

2. Press the applications key or Shift + F10 to open the context menu.

3. In the View submenu press enter on, List, or whatever you want from this submenu.

if you've already have list checked then, leave this as it is.

4. Open the context menu again, open the, Sort By submenu, and press enter on, Name, or whatever your choice might be.

again, if you have name checked leave it as it is.

5. Open the context menu again, down arrow to the, Group By submenu, and press enter on, None.

here's where most likely the issue is, you can't find none in the list, so, while in the list, press enter on name, go back into group-by menu, arrow down you should find none press enter your done.

That's it, you should be good to go.