From: mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2019 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] podcast 172

I can lisin to the podcast what is the u r l

On 7/3/19, Holger Fiallo <holgfiallo@gmail.com> wrote:
The FS podcast is out and you can listen to it now. Yes. It is all about
jaws. A question that someone had about not been able to use H to move
from
heading to heading and having to turn off jaws and restart. I notice this
with google. Sometimes in google the H does not work and I have to use
insert f4 to close jaws and jaws to restart.

--
for if you persaveer. you will konker never feer. try try try again

--
for if you persaveer. you will konker never feer. try try try again