Re: Brave Browser

Holger Fiallo

They are similar in how setting is set, also if you press alt and go down arrow the similar items that google has. That is what I mean. Got it? Hope so.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 1:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Brave Browser

You are mixing apples and oranges.?? Brave is a browser.?? Google is a search engine.?? So how can Brave be similar to Google?

Gerald

On 7/3/2019 1:51 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Yes. JAWS 2019 works well. No issues. Brave is similar to google. It has the same setting, how to get to the menu. I do not see much difference. It looks stable and is fast.

??