From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Judy Jones
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 12:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Brave Browser

I like it, too, but had issues when using it with Amazon. When contacting
their support, apparently there are known issues in navigating Amazon, so I
went back to Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

There is a great browser I downloaded on my phone called Private Browser
Pro, and haven't checked to see whether or not it is available for the PC.

But my alltime favorite browser is Kiwi Browser, and also wonder if there is
a PC version.

On my phone it is very fast and very clean without the clutter you see on a
lot of browsers.

Judy
"Embrace the day with its mercies and blessings."