Re: Splitting a Word file while using JAWS

Adrian Spratt

That worked. Thanks. I’m still open for a faster, less complicated solution, but I’m glad to have this option.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 3:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Splitting a Word file while using JAWS

Can you convert it to an RTF file?

WordPad should open it by default, or if Word still opens the RTF file, use open with and select Wordpad.

HTH.

Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2019 1:44 PM

Hi Glenn,

I did mean cut, as in cut from the current document to paste into another. Just in case, I just now tried copying instead of cutting, but went through the same time-consuming and fruitless performance.